Wednesday, October 11, 2006























Just got back from my ultra sound, as u can see
or somewhat see from the image, there is a tiny,
tiny, lil thing probably the size of a rice. Thats it. :)
there at 6 weeks is my lil fetus. I knew i wasn't just
eating like that cause i'm greedy. LOL.
And all that peeing...
I just thank God that everything is going as planned... ;)
 
posted by Denys at 5:04 PM |


3 Comments:


At 3:41 AM, Blogger Adrienne

CONGRATS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

At 3:47 AM, Blogger Toya

this is awesome news, congrats, I am happy for you

 

At 8:24 AM, Blogger TheCatLord

denys!!! i am sooo happy for you and rodney!! i can't believe you didn't tell me- all those times we talked about you having babies someday!! you are going to make one fabulous mom and you know i'll be around if you need me, not that i am an expert or anything...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!